Over mij

Mijn foto
Direct, onhandelbaar, onbegrijpelijk, hard, adrem, lief, dienstbaar, loyaal, integer, eigenzinnig, eigenwijs, christen, knuffelbeer, chef-kok :)

zondag 25 augustus 2013

Clearing the head








Today I was walking through the streets where I have walked so many times. The streets where my tears have been dropped on. The streets that have hear me shout. Today was a day that those streets saw me smile. I walked with a smile of satisfaction. Satisfied about the thoughts that were going through my head. I was thinking about someone really special. I was visualizing her beside of me. Her smell surrounding me and her shadow touching mine. Though she was so far away she felt really close.

Tomorrow daily life will resume where it ended two weeks ago. The life of a simple labourer. Yet somehow it feels different. Somehow I have been enlighted. I feel happier. More calm and determined. It is still so early to talk about her in this way but I am not the person that is well in hiding his feelings. Though I strongly hope my mind will overpower my heart in some way, I am also afraid to completely loose every sense of reality.

Now the waiting game starts. Distance is an object of frustration as is time. Seven days encounting. My arms are longing for her embrace. My eyes are constantly awaiting to reach hers. Patience is a virtue that is not mine yet. This will be a good lesson. A good training. This time it will be worth the waiting. Of that I am sure. Maybe I will be deceived. Maybe I will make the wrong choices and blow it all. At least I can tell myself that I did make a decission. I chose her and forgot all others.

The way she smiles and makes me laugh. The way she walks and dresses. The way she decorated her house and touched me. It all makes sense. It matches. It feels like it is supposed to be. I am almost brave enough to say ment to be. But let us not haste things, is what i keep telling myself over and over. Let us be patient and carefull for it hurts so much when things go wrong. God forbid.

My crazy baby. Or at least almost.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten